We are seeking an outstanding, ambitious and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant, with experience in supporting children with complex learning needs, to work with SEND children in our school. An LSA at Norbury will support, nurture, extend and narrow gaps of learning across year groups
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Norbury School Offers:
• A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre
• An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority
• Outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further
• The chance to teach the International Primary Curriculum alongside the National Curriculum
• A supportive and inspiring team to grow with
• A school which is in the top 10% nationally for achievement and progress
• A Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
Employee Assistance Programme
This confidential programme, which is provided at no cost from the first day of employment, extends to employees and their families the confidential services of professional consultants and counsellors. Services are designed to address difficulties related to emotional concerns, relationships, substance abuse, and legal and financial concerns, while helping people to develop an action plan that offers real solutions to their problems. There is no cost to employees for this phone counselling and referral programme. Life management provides information on a wide variety of topics to help employees to juggle work and home priorities, including financial services, family care, assistance in coping with elderly relative and legal/consumer rights.