Using the internet can be fun. We all use it for lots of different reasons. It will be an important part of your learning as you move through primary and high school. You need to be able to look after yourself and remain safe.
Remember all the school rules and enjoy learning, playing, browsing and searching.
Top Tips For Staying Safe Online!
• Always ask a grown up before you use the internet.
• Don’t ever give out your password, except to responsible adults in your family.
• Don’t tell strangers where you live, your phone number or where you go to school.
• Don’t send pictures to people you don’t know. You don’t want strangers looking at photos of you, your friends or your family.
• Tell a grown up if somebody says something to you, sends you something, or you see something that makes you uncomfortable, don’t look around or explore; get your parents instead – they know what to do.
(These guidelines will help us all to keep safe when we are using the internet and our learning platform)
The designated member of staff to contact with any safeguarding issues is Ms Browning.
E-safety rules are posted in all rooms with Internet access and discussed with the pupils as appropriate at the start of each year. Pupils are informed that network and Internet use will be monitored.
These websites have information, games and activities to help you learn how to keep safe online.