G4 Pt 13 (£20,193) - G5 Pt 17 (£21,686). Depending on experience
32.5 hours per week, all year. Fixed Term Contract for 1 year.
Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Caretaker to work as part of the Premises Team; working an alternating weekly shift pattern.
To be considered you must have:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, IT and communication skills,
- Knowledge of DIY and general maintenance with the ability to undertake minor repairs and decoration of the school,
- Up to date, clean, driving licence,
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, Manual Handling, COSHH and Legionella regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for Saturday and week day work
- A willingness to participate in any relevant training
- A commitment to the School’s Equal Opportunity Policy
You will be welcomed into our vibrant, award winning, friendly, innovative and inclusive school, where the Unicef Rights of the Child are at the heart of our curriculum, and given every opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge.
Class Teacher with Leadership Potential
Main or Upper Pay Range
Required for September 2022
Norbury is a vibrant hub of learning and we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic class teacher who will model outstanding practice and has a proven track record of impact
- An innovative, focused classroom practitioner who wants to make a difference to all learners
- Experience of successfully leading an aspect of teaching and learning
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
- A love of learning within a rich diverse school
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Class teacher Leadership potential JD and PS
- Class Teacher with Leadership Potential Advert
- Teacher Application Form