Main Pay Range • Required for September 2023
ECT Teachers are welcome to apply
Fixed Term Contract for 1 academic year
We are looking for:
• outstanding class teachers who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding
• ECT teachers who have been judged as good, or better, by their college tutor and have the potential to lead outstanding learning
• excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills
• applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths
• enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
Norbury School is committed to the safeguarding of all children; all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS Check and online social media checks.
Closing date: noon, Tuesday 2nd May.
Interview date: Thursday 4th May.
Qualified Child Psychotherapist with Play Skills
Required as soon as possible
Fixed Term Contract until July 2024; likely to be extended if successful.
G11 Pt 45. Actual salary £16,513.
Working 14 hours per week; 2 days from 8.30 – 4.30pm, term time only.
We are looking for:
• A dedicated, highly adaptable and skilled Child Psychotherapist with play skills to work with pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties in our school.
• A relevant therapeutic qualification approved by UKCP, ACP or BACP and accreditation/registration with a relevant professional body.
• A proven track record and ability in working with vulnerable children and families. Previous experience of working in a primary school is advantageous.
• An excellent communicator who is enthusiastic, proactive and creative.
• A good understanding of educational settings
Norbury School is committed to the safeguarding of all children; all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check and online social media checks.
Closing date: 28th March 2023 at Noon
Interview date: 31st March 2023.
G4 Pt 13 (£20,193) - G5 Pt 17 (£21,686). Depending on experience
32.5 hours per week, all year. Fixed Term Contract for 1 year.
Norbury School would like to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Caretaker to work as part of the Premises Team; working an alternating weekly shift pattern.
To be considered you must have:
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, IT and communication skills,
- Knowledge of DIY and general maintenance with the ability to undertake minor repairs and decoration of the school,
- Up to date, clean, driving licence,
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, Manual Handling, COSHH and Legionella regulations.
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm for Saturday and week day work
- A willingness to participate in any relevant training
- A commitment to the School’s Equal Opportunity Policy
You will be welcomed into our vibrant, award winning, friendly, innovative and inclusive school, where the Unicef Rights of the Child are at the heart of our curriculum, and given every opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge.